5th Wheel King Pin Box
The 5th wheel King Pin Box for gooseneck hitch replaces your 5th wheel king pin box on your 5th wheel trailer and is rated at 24,000 lbs of towing capacity. There are two categories: adjustable gooseneck trailer coupler and fixed gooseneck trailer coupler.
The RVGC Gooseneck Trailer Coupler allows you to pull your 5th wheel RV camper with a Gooseneck Hitch Ball without having to bolt on an adapter. It is a one piece product that bolts onto the existing bolt holes where the 5th wheel king pin box is mounted.
The RVGC-F is the fixed version of the 5th wheel king pin box. Most 5th wheel trailer frames have 3 different hole patterns for a small height adjustment giving you about 3 inches of adjustment where it bolts to the 5th wheel trailer frame.
The RVGC-A is the adjustable 5th wheel king pin box version which gives 4 inches of adjustment by the trailer coupler. Added to the 3 inches the manufacturers have provided, it gives a total of 7 inches of adjustment.
The RVGC-CA is the cushion adjustable model which gives you 4″ of adjustment down by the coupler and most trailer manufacturers have adjustable hole patterns to allow you an extra 3″ of adjustment where it bolts to your 5th wheel which makes the total about 7″ of adjustment.
- RVGC-4205A fits “Lippert” 5th wheel king pin box models 1621 and 0719
- RVGC-4210A fits “Lippert” 5th wheel king pin box models 1716, 1116 and 0115
- RVGC-4305CA fits “Lippert” Frame with pin box models 1621 and 0719
- RVGC-4310CA fits “Lippert” Frame with pin box models 1716, 1116, and 0115
- RVGC-4105F fits “Lippert” 5th wheel king pin box models 1621 and 0719
- RVGC-4110F fits “Lippert” 5th wheel king pin box models 1716, 1116 and 0115
SPECIAL NOTE: You must complete this form subsequent to checkout before order will be processed.